3 Habits of the Highly Successful
THE SCIENCE OF SUCCESS
3 HABITS OF THE HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL
We use many different techniques to help our clients achieve their goals. When it comes to success, most over-achievers agree that there 3 habits of the highly successful that remain consistent no matter who you ask. Since I have discovered that I have a tendency operate from this same pattern & mentality, I felt that many others could improve their lives and achieve more positive outcomes by adopting a similar model, and for FREE for the first time, here it is.
To achieve our desired outcome, the implementation of these 3 SIMPLE STEPS to help us achieve what we have set out to do or to take control of our situation. Each of these 3 steps is quite simple in it’s own right and yet even more powerful when combined with the other 2.
KNOW YOUR OUTCOME
To achieve success, you firstly need to really know EXACTLY what it is that you want to achieve or what you want your outcome to be.
Many people are totally lost, sailing like ships in thick fog, because they are looking for something, but not quite sure what. Often, many people think they should have more concern for the future so they begin to focus on what might not be perfect.
- “Should I change my career?”
- “Must I stay with the person I am with?”
- “What SPECIFIC OUTCOME do I really want?”
- etc. . .
When you ask yourself questions like this, you might find, that you personally don’t get obsessive over these types of issues. IF you find you don’t worry much, then these areas are probably just fine with you, so redirect your focus NOW & plan to achieve things YOU DO CARE ABOUT so you don’t get distracted by the day to day nonsense that everyone considers from time to time.
Ok good. Now, Make a list of the specific things you want to achieve. Here is an example of a list we have seen:
- Get more people to buy my product (Be EXACT: How many more?)
- Run a Marathon (In what time, how long will it take Be exact)
- Have more customers leave reviews (How many more?)
- Get more help around the house from a spouse (BE SPECIFIC: Laundry, Dishes, Disciplining Children, etc)
- Lose Weight (How much, what will you look like when you reach it)
- See more cooperation from children (Make bed, do homework, etc)
- Quit Smoking
- Have more productive colleague and employee relations
- Control Emotions
- Gain financial Freedom
Be sure you Commit now to what you DO want and connect with what it will LOOK like when you achieve it ie:
▪ “I do want to be Happy.” <– Positive or Direct Command Model
▪ “I would like to be financial Free” <– Positive Commands allow the intended results to play out in our minds and enable us to see them vividly
DO NOT write down what you DON’T want ie:
▪ “I don’t want to continue to be sad,” <– Negative or Negated Command Model
▪ “Don’t imagine a black cat on your screen right now,” <– Negated commands actually do the opposite of their intended goal, eliminate this model of speaking ASAP
the HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL will do step #2 immediately upon discovering there is a SPECIFIC Goal they want to achieve.
When you know EXACTLY what you want to achieve, you need to take action. Quite simple, yet so many people sit and ponder what they should be doing next; never actually doing what it takes to get what they want. If you want to change your career, take action. You need to start by looking for another job. If you want to save the relationship you are in, take action. Why is it not going the way you want it to go? Speak to your partner and find out what he or she wants. Sitting around on your bum and not taking action is not going to get you anywhere. That is how people wake up and realize their lives have passed them by.
What does it look like to TAKE ACTION for the Highly Successful?
Develop a working Model/Plan/Visual
- Put it on paper! You must create a diagram, a drawing, a clipping from a magazine, whatever you need to begin to connect with what it will look like to succeed; I, along with many others, am able to create very real mental images that I can connect with, however, most people need actual tangible visuals & can not even comprehend what it would be like to be able to imagine VERY REAL & Tangible imaginary visuals to connect to emotionally. So, put it down on paper intentionally! ok, Good!
- Now, Commit to the GOAL, not the PLAN. The Model/Plan is our avenue to get the Goal. The Goal is most important, NOT the Plan.
Try Your Model
- Now that you have a visual/plan/model of what it will look like, write down 1-3 ACTION STEPS in order to “try out” your Plan.
Create a realistic timeline for the Action Steps to be analyzed for Successful Outcomes
- If your goal is to lose weight, then you should weigh in within a reasonable time frame in order to determine if your method is working; If, it is not working in a couple of weeks, then the Goal is great, but the Plan needs to be modified, simple as that.
Make adjustments to the Plan
- Most people quit when their first plan doesn’t work, ok, STOP. That is just a fact, AND that is AN option, OR we could make adjustments to the Plan & focus on the GOAL.
Focus on the Goal & don’t quit until you have a Successful Outcome
*Note: These steps are easy to implement with just a little practice, but hiring a Coach or Consultant can make this habit become more instinctive and natural. Click HERE for Pricing
INTERACT WITH YOUR WORLD FROM A PSYCHOLOGY OF EXCELLENCE
Do you actually believe in yourself? ARE YOU CAPABLE? How do you stand, how do you carry yourself? The thoughts that run through your mind and the story you tell yourself about yourself are determining how you behave. Make sure what it is that you want in your head and how you want to carry yourself to achieve your outcome.
Is the way you see yourself now conducive to getting the results you want? When you go to an important meeting, do you attend wearing ripped jeans, chewing gum, and act in a manner that may offend the potential client or colleague or do you walk tall and speak clearly and passionately?
When you are with your partner, do you lie on the couch all day and shout across the room at them to get you some coffee? You don’t see the queen of England swearing in public and chewing gum with her mouth open. Instead, you will see a polite wave and smile. Be sure that you act, behave and carry yourself in a way that is conducive for the end result you wish to achieve. This does not mean being false. It means act in the way that will do you proud. You never know whose watching, and therefore setting your mental state as to HOW you feel about yourself will enable you and empower you to believe in yourself and will allow others the opportunity to believe in you as well.
TO WATCH THE VIDEO TUTORIAL CLICK BELOW
JAMES PESCH WELCOMES YOU BACK!
KEYNOTE SPEAKER | BUSINESS COACH | CORPORATE TRAINER | SALES TRAINER | HUMAN PERSUASION EXPERT | LINGUIST | NEUROLINGUISTIC PROGRAMMER (NLP) EXPERT | HUMAN BEHAVIOR EXPERT | TUTOR | LIFE COACH | DECEPTION TRAINER | HR & PERSONNEL COMMUNICATION ANALYST | TULSA BUSINESS CONSULTANT | TULSA BUSINESS MASTERY EXPERT | TULSA’S MOST ENTERTAINING SPEAKER | EDUCATIONAL INSTRUCTOR | TULSA BUSINESS COACH
James is a Human Behavioral Specialist skilled in Linguistics, NLP, Mentalism, & Psychology creating content so YOU WILL “Be your own HERO.” -James Pesch
The PATREON PAGE…………………………► https://www.patreon.com/jamespesch
The Website…………………………► https://www.jamespesch.com
YOUR SUPPORT MEANS EVERYTHING!
Video and transcription Post coming separately & soon, stay tuned!